Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long weekend in Illionis





We went to visit the Steeles this past weekend. Hannah, Joel, Steph, Mim, and Cora came to hang out. Rick and Gwen invited Micah's friends from high school and their families over for dessert so we enjoyed visiting with them. Isaiah helped Micah and Rick plant corn and got a cool new haircut at Micah's previous barber--picture to follow. Micah got to try out and I got to see the controls on Ricks new tractor that Micah designed. (Did I mention how cool Micah is??) Joel and Micah went to a Cardinals game and Hannah and I went to the movies. Micah and I even got a date! Naomi started calling her grandpa "hapa". We had a great time!

2 comments:

mama2dibs said...

Oh my gosh! They are so beautiful. Chris just rolled his eyes at me because I told Libby she was allowed to marry Isaiah. :) Ok, I don't want her to grow up too quickly though. Naomi is such a ham. LOVE the pictures.

Familyof4 said...

I have so enjoyed reading your blog. I to am a DBQ'er-- and also attend Hope and am in a small group! You look fimilar, maybe we have crossed paths there! I found your blog, thru Liza Tucker, who I "meet" thru Hauser's blog (I have know Brittney for several years)! It is strange to get to know someone thru a blog but never have meet and live in the same city! lol! I love your quote at the beginning! . . . fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. - Romans 12:2 -- I may need to find a place on my blog for that!