Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Precious Boy

Isaiah is so much fun. I love that he is able to run outside and hang out this time of year. Here he is blowing bubbles which is a big hit since GG brought a "bubble gun" when she came. This picture is to show you his really handsome new haircut that he got today. It looks just like dad's. This is the face I got when I asked if I could take his picture.

The kids are going to Grandma and Grandpa Steele's house for a couple of days. AKA "Farm Camp". Micah and I are going to the Cornerstone Festival in Bushnell, IL to hang out with Micah's sister Hannah and her friends. Check out the website at www.cornerstonefestival.com. It is a week long Christian festival with tons of speakers and bands. There will be hundreds of people camping as well and we are planning on joining them!


No comments: