Saturday, September 20, 2008

Superhero

Isaiah is really into talking about superheros lately. Here he is in a Batman shirt and cape combo that Caden passed down. He claimed yesterday that HE is a superhero and he says things like "Mom, I can save you" and "I can protect you" and "I will never die". It is really cute. It has given me multiple opportunities to explain to him that God is really the only one who can protect us that that he sent Jesus to save us and only when we have faith and follow hard after Him will we never die. It is so fun to see him thinking about these things. He is just such a sponge when it comes to learning about God. He asks for a bible story every night and when Micah asks which one he wants he asks "which one can I have?".

1 comment:

The Josh Hill Family..... said...

I love it! I love it! Soak up that little guy! He is such a fun age!
You are great parents!