Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Levi's Forever Family Day

One year ago today we met our little man for the first time.  I was terribly nervous and he was terribly upset.  Micah was just, well you know, cool.  Needless to say it has been a crazy amazing painful glorious year for all of us and we are incredibly thankful that our Lord has grown us and blessed us with our son.  I was going to give you all a play by play of the most horrible and wonderful things that have happened over the course of the year here but I figured I would loose some readers so Ill just post some pics.  There area a couple of our first meeting and some of us tonight when we celebrated our son and brother.


The first picture we took of him.
First smile for us.





Photobucket

2 comments:

the keith fam said...

aw, I love this post and I love Levi's forever family! You guys are the best! We love that little man :) Happy Forever Family Day Levi.

mrs. c said...

Yeah, I can't really do a full recap of the past year either. No one wants to read the really hard stuff. But, the cool thing is that the harder it gets, the more God gets to show His might. Isn't it amazing how much He can change us through adoption? Change hurts, but the outcome is a true blessing. Happy One Year!