Thursday, February 14, 2008

80's Music

If you are an 80's and 90's pop music fan this is the place for you! It is really popular here--don't know why. This morning over breakfast we listened to The Sign by Ace of Base and Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. I thought of how Joel and Steph would have appreciated it and had a laugh with us. Maybe we can all come over together sometime...I'm sure Rick and Gwen would love keeping 4 kids under the age of 4 at once...

They have the best croissants here. Thanks to Jen on the tip about the chocolate filled ones. I may be a little heavier upon the trip home. I have already had 2 and I've been here less than 24 hours.

They dont have irons here in the hotel rooms. Anyone know why that would be?? This hotel did dig up one iron but no board. Micah is not happy about this situation.

Off to Italy this morning. A 7 hour train ride through the Alps should be pretty. Glad I have a good book and the i-pod--I can escape that 80's music for a time.:)

No comments: