Friday, March 5, 2010

Nervous

I (Jamie) am still a bit nervous but seeing the other nervous families is comforting to me. I woke up this morning thinking that I am so blessed to be a part of something that only few get to experience but it is so weird also. Many Americans are just coming over here to get babies. There are so many families in our hotel here for adoption. I just wonder all the time what the Chinese think about that. Anyway, I think that my biggest fear is still that Levi won't like us and I think this means that I have been thinking mostly about myself. If he likes us then it will be easier for me. God told me in the shower that it is not about me. Hmm, alrighty then! Still nervous. I really hope that we can stay closely connected with other families who have adopted because I think that is so helpful for me although it is hard to reach out sometimes.

Orientation should be interesting. We need to walk to the store to get some water now. Yesterday we used the bottled water that was in the mini bar and Micah had done the math wrong so we learned that we drank an $8 bottle of water. Micah was not at all pleased with that. I chuckled at his unpleasant looking state and he did not like that either. He he. :)

Sorry, no new pictures yet. Check back when you wake up.

No comments: